TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for your interest in attending the David Tours Crab Feast in Baltimore Maryland. Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we strongly recommend you to go through the following terms and conditions:
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to the Crab Feast. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organizers of the Crab Feast – David Tours & Travel.
- Please note that David Tours & Travel reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of David Tours, www.davidtours.net. These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of Crab Feast tickets.
- The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the Crab Feast tickets, once (s)he receives it. David Tours & Travel has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that Davidtours.net is the sole authorized source for purchasing Crab Feast tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorized source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonor such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- Please note that Crab Feast tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- David Tours & Travel has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the Crab Feast ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of David Tours & Travel will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as the Crab Feast starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
- For any reason that you are not able to attend the Crab Feast, for which you have purchased tickets you will not be eligible for any refunds, chargebacks or future credits.
- If the Crab Feast is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, David Tours & Travel has the sole and absolute right to:
i) reschedule the event, or
ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If the Crab Feast is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of David Tours & Travel will be considered final.
- If the Crab Feast has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully canceled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
- By purchasing Crab Feast tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to David Tours & Travel to collect certain information about yourself (name, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- David Tours & Travel does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- No guns, knives or any weapons, backpacks or large bags will be permitted into the Crab Feast venue.
- The Crab Feast and David Tours & Travel follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorized drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behavior/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at the Crab Feast and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, you will be forced to leave the event immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- Please note that you purchase Crab Feast tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
- All ticket holders will receive seat assignments by email before the event. David Tours & Travel will make its best effort to honor seating requests that it receives up until four weeks prior to the event. David Tours & Travel will not be able seating requests within four weeks of event. Ticket holders are required to sit at their assigned table which will be noted on their ticket. Tickets holders that do not abide by David Tours & Travel seating assignment policy will be forced to leave the event and will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
We really hope you will have a great time at the David Tours & Travel Crab Feast in Baltimore, MD. Thank you for your business!